Question ?

이종훈 ljh0431 at hitel.net
Fri Feb 21 15:21:02 UTC 2003

Hi !

I am  korean.
Now, I Knew Kdevelop.
But It is not enough Tutorial or HELP to use Kdevelop
for Linux Application development.
Now, I use GCC,G++,Make for development of Linux Application.
It is inconvenience.

I hope to get a information of Kdevelop use methods.
Now, It is not enough data at www.kdevelop.org or how to use Kdevelop.
Where can I get how to use Kdevelop for Linux Application Development ?
Thank you for sending me about this information.
There are many people that want to use Kdevelop for Linux Program Development
at South Korea.   But They don't know how to use Kdevelop.

Buy the way, Korean know very well how to program KDE.
It is problem to many people that use Linux.

Please support plenty Tutorial,How to use Kdevelop to many people.

I will wait for your reply.
thanks.
Good-Luck.