fixed trie bug

Eray Ozkural exa at ttnet.net.tr
Thu Feb 13 04:40:05 UTC 2003

Hi Caleb,

On Thursday 13 February 2003 00:31, Caleb Tennis wrote:
> One thing that may be helpful: can you give some explanation as to what a
> trie is in a bit more generic terms?  I am an electrical engineer who
> writes software, and I've never had formal training on data structures.

You seem more competent than most CS guys so I'll take that as a sign of being
humble :)

> If you ever need someone to design you an engine control system, maybe I
> can contribute back to you some day. :

Well maybe I might need somebody to implement a speech-related  code in
hardware :P

Trie is a very simple thing and I tried to explain it briefly in README. I
committed that a few hours ago so you probably didn't see it. If you find
that insufficient I'll try to elaborate.

Regards,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo  Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza