Filter bug

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Wed Feb 12 10:03:04 UTC 2003

It somehow now works again.
I think all I nedded was to restart gideon after creating the project.
Because now it works but rigth after creating a fresh project it doesn't.

Amilcar Lucas

Harald Fernengel wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Monday 10 February 2003 15:56, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
>

>>A new bug:
>>
>>In automake mananger > Add existing files
>>The file filtering doesn't work
>>

>hm, works for me... what exactly is not working?
>
>Best regards,
>Harry

Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas                  Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315                               Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66                     Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
           http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml