KDevelop maintainer

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Tue Dec 9 22:03:11 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 15:39, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> >[...]   Well, this is a new trial. :-)
> >
> >What about setting amilcar to the maintainer? Actually he's already doing
> >(well) what a maintainer does, so he just would get the title and
> > About-box entry, additionally.
> >Another active guy (concerning to organization stuff) would be adymo...
>
> I've been updating the webpage for a wile now and I try to give a hand
> in the bugzilla department from time to time.
> But I think Alexander has a deeper knowledge of the code.

Basically, I'm trying to work on everything KDevelop related (code, bugfixes,
translations, webpage). Amilcar is doing great job working on those
KDevelop related areas too (and nobody can beat him when it comes to
documenting code :) ).

PS: I am an university worker, so I usually have 1-2 extra free days.
So maybe I would be able to spend more time for maintainer tasks.

PPS: I doubt we should elect a maintainer for this release of KDevelop.
Caleb was a maintainer for quite a long time during 3.0 development and it
would not be right to elect another.
We can do it now, but better for the next (3.1) release.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department