KMdi patches

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Wed Dec 3 23:16:04 UTC 2003

Today I've tried to address some KMdi related issues.
Two small changes for today for your review and approval:

mainwindow.diff
changes to raiseView():
don't dock back all widgets and don't show them again
previous implementation had this behaviour:
	dock back all widgets to the container
	show all of them
	determine which widget we want to raise
	raise widget
current implementation:
	check if the widget is visible
	if not, make it visible (docks only this widget back if necessary)

This works well for me, it removes flickering (that was unnecessary call to
showAllToolWin()) and it doesn't dock back, for example, GDB window
when I need to show Messages window.

qextmdi.diff
changes to toggle()
When the tab is toggled back (lowered), the active mdi child window
is focused.
For example when you press C-A-S-B while working in Messages window,
the window was hidden but code editor wasn't focused. The patch fixes this.

PS: qextmdi patch works is for lib/qextmdi (kde < 3.2)

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department