kdelibs/kutils

Falk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Mon Dec 1 13:28:05 UTC 2003

> On Sunday 30 November 2003 13:22, F at lk Brettschneider wrote:
> > P.S.: the suggested fix of Hamish didn't help here.... Nevertheless,
> > thanks a lot Hamish for your trial. :-)
>
> I've integrated latest jowenn's changes to kdmi in lib/qextmdi (shall i
> commit
> them?). After that patch from Hamish fixes the problem for me.
> kde 3.1.4, qt 3.2.1
Hey, that is very good news!
(I just tried Hamish's fix without jowenn's fixes.)
I'm currently in release stress at my (money-)work, so no time,
unfortunately, to do it by myself.

Please, can you commit your patch and Hamish's, please? To kdelibs/kutils
cvs-HEAD and kdevelop/lib/qextmdi?

This way, we can get it in Beta2 which would be very good as it extends the
KMultiTabBar API.

Concerning to low-resolution desktops, one could avoid setting the pixmaps
for a KMultiTabBar button, if resolution is smaller than 1280 screen width.

Cheers
F at lk

--
Neu bei GMX: Preissenkung für MMS-Versand und FreeMMS!

Ideal für alle, die gerne MMS verschicken:
25 FreeMMS/Monat mit GMX TopMail.
http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/produktemail