Problems are great!

Robert Jonsson robert.jonsson at dataductus.se
Thu Aug 28 12:09:04 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I just wanted to chime in with a quick *bounce* about the "Problems" plugin
 in Gideon.
This thing looks absolutely great! And it has actually fixed some really
stupid coding errors for us :) And it's fast too!

Any possibility of getting a similar plugin that just scans for // TODO and
lists those? If it's not already available and I missed it :)

--
Currently we're working on a small c-only project and things are really
working great. Gideon is incredibly stable for an alpha product, infact, if

Happy User++

And have fun at Nové Hrady those who have made it there!
/Robert

ps. this is actually the third time I try to send this, there must have been
some issue with some mail server. ds.