Patch for Haskell Support

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Fri Aug 22 21:24:04 UTC 2003

On Friday 22 August 2003 11.56, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Here's a patch that enables Haskell support for Gideon.
> http://www.thaldyron.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1
> It doesn't change any source files, just the Makefile.am's and the main
> template file.
> It can be installed by extracting the archive into the main kdevelop dir
> and typing:
> patch -p0 < haskellpart.patch
> patch -p0 < haskellplugins.patch
> I guess it won't be applied to the cvs any time soon for stability reasons,
> so is there any other place where it can be kept so it doesn't get lost?
> regards

Does it touch any other code? - Some Makefiles
Does it work? -I have not tested?

If it does not touch any other code and is useful I guess it could be
included. There won't be many haskell users and they might be happy
with basic (and even somewhat broken) support...

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
Skellefteå