our fancy KDevelop Fanclub

falk.brettschneider at gmx.de falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Aug 21 07:54:02 UTC 2003

Hi,

Please, can this cleaned up somehow?! Seems, we don't have access to the
guestbook via website Cvs...

Look at:
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=guestbook/guestbook.html
As you can see there
our biggest fans are Jutta Schulze, Rainer Müller and otto rehmüller. All
day long they must write down their love to us.
Wow, the probably most popular fan is Tom Jones!
Also a Penis Enlargement company seems to program their enlargement control
software with KDevelop....(I want to see that program running ;-)....

Ciao
F at lk