Next release

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Wed Aug 13 20:14:03 UTC 2003

Hi all,

The KDE development conference at Nove Hrady is approaching fast, and shortly
after we will begin the KDE 3.2 release cycle and feature freeze (slated for
September 1st).  I want to again remind everyone that any features that are
to go into Gideon need to be documented in the "release plan" prior to this
freeze taking effect.  After this point we'll have to maintain a head branch
and a release branch - and it may be a while before they again come together.

If you have any questions about this please contact me or this list for more
information.

Regards,
Caleb