Gideon on FreeBSD 5.1

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Tue Aug 12 13:01:02 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 10:17, Tony Byrne wrote:
> I'd be very interested in seeing you setting for CXXFLAGS and what you
> pass to 'configure' on the command line.  I've been trying to compile
> a more recent version than alpah4a for ages now, but with no success.

After "make -f Makefile.cvs":

export CXXFLAGS="-L/usr/X11R6/lib
-I/usr/local/include/db41 -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib
-I/usr/X11R6/include"

./configure --prefix=/blah --enable-debug=full

Note that you need the berkeley db 4.1 installed, if you have another version,
you need to adjust the path.

Best regards,
Harald