new KPart: csharpsupport

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Fri Aug 8 13:14:04 UTC 2003

Hi!

I sent this mail below some time ago. The way life is (busy) I had not much
time for implementing the csharpsupport part for KDevelop yet - though I
still planned to do so. But as it turns out I might probably not even need
this part myself, so (since I have a lot to do) it would either take a long
time until I get to it or it wouldn't happen at all.

Concluding: I won't start on implementing csharpsupport myself, but I am
willing to help if someone else is going to do it. (please contact me
directly, I easily might miss mails on this list)

Importance of C# support: Since KDevelop supports already so many languages I
would strongly recommend that support for C# also gets done - ASAP. (consider
mono, etc.)

greetings,
Raphael