KDevelop Alpha5 and PHP

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Aug 7 11:57:05 UTC 2003

>	Well, I use Gentoo Linux and I try to keep to the ebuilds, so I wont have to
>merge anything into the system myself. And Alpha 5 seems to work fine for me.

We will release a Alpha6 by September 8th, maybe you can update then (we
follow KDE3.2 release schedule).

If you find bugs please report them to http://bugs.kde.org

>fx. when grepping in a
>PHP project the standard file mask does not include "*.php",

This looks like a very valid bug! :) please report it.

>and the useless
>PHP tab is still visible (and won't go away when closing your project)

I don't understand this one.

I've committed some stuff to improve PHP highlighting and other small
problems.
I think you'll like Alpha6! :)

--
Amilcar Lucas