kdevelop 2.1.x and non gcc compilers

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Aug 7 11:16:02 UTC 2003

Simon Ejsing wrote:

>On Thursday 07 August 2003 10:51, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
>

>>Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I'm trying to use kdevelop with a non GCC compiler - and it seems that the
>>>setup in compiler options simply ignores the settings...
>>>
>>>Any suggestion? I cannot use Gideon since it's not stable enough...
>>>

>>What do you mean by not stable enough? Have you ever tested it? I've
>>been using it for 4 moths
>> now on a daily basis, and I have no problems with it!
>>

>	Me too, I use it for every thing now... and with the alpha5 now marking files
>if they were modified from outside Gideon, it really rocks.
>
>	Thanks for a great IDE Gideon crew :)

KDevelop 3 alpha5 is a bit old.

You are strongly advised to update to the latest CVS version of
KDevelop3 code name gideon, take a look at:
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=branches_compiling.html
for all the details you need. If you find a problem or need help please
send a mail to the mailing list: