any chances for creating an extra bug list?

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Sat Aug 2 17:17:04 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Saturday 02 August 2003 16:42, Sandy Meier wrote:
> And everybody that develop for KDevelop (main head,plugins) is interested
> in bugs or?

Personally, I have a KMail filter "Subject Matches \[Bug.*", because otherwise
the real discussions are unreadable. Every bug generates 4-5 mails nowadays,
leading to a lot of scrolling when you want to find an important thread
again.

Maybe we can introduce a digest that informs about closed and added bugs with
links to the corresponding bugzilla-pages, but otherwise I vote for the -bugs
mailing-list to prevent further flooding of -devel.

Best regards,
Harald