A new class generation

Jozef Kosoru zyzstar at uid0.sk
Wed Apr 30 17:03:12 UTC 2003

Hi!

I'compiled today's KDevelop CVS and it seems that
'Generate a new class' function does not work. It always generates an
empty file (only default info comment is there).

I'm also a bit confused with the KDevelop template possibilities.
There is:

* Settings->configure Gideon->C++ New Class Generator
	(all templates are empty)
	BTW: It contains not only C++ templates;
		so 'C++ New Class Generatior' name is not logical

* Settings->configure Gideon->New File Wizard
	there are templates for cpp/h files, but no file in 'template
	location' is set

* Project->Projects Options->C++ specific
	templates for Interface/Implementaion files
	??? but how they differ from 'C++ New Class Generator' tamplates?

* Project->Projects Options->New File Wizard->Project Types
	??? Project types in the Project Options?

Could somebody give me some clarification?

--
jozef kosoru
http://www.uid0.sk/zyzstar