Patch for 56960

Jörg Rüppel asharky at uni.de
Wed Apr 30 00:11:03 UTC 2003

Hi there,

this patch fixes the bug #56960, which I filed. It fixes the bug for
Customproject, I am not sure if it works for other projecttypes, too.

Regards,
Jörg

--
Jörg Rüppel
http://www.sharky-x.de

"If there was crime, there should be punishment. If the specific criminal
 should be involved in the punishment process then this was a happy accident,
 but if not then any criminal would do, and since everyone was undoubtedly
 guilty of something, the net result was that, in general terms, justice
 was done."
   -- Terry Pratchett