Ada support

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Tue Apr 29 23:19:04 UTC 2003

On Saturday 26 April 2003 23:53, Oliver Kellogg wrote:
> Oops, forgot to mention that I'm already adapting the javasupport
> to the new ANTLR. (Not that I like to create work for others...)

Do you use 2.7.2? I'm going to integrate it into kdevelop cvs
(I've adapted pascal.g from antlr website to kdevelop using that version).
Please tell when you are ready with javasupport and (maybe adasupport) and
I'll commit it.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department