Trollproject configuration boost

Jakob Simon-Gaarde jakob at simon-gaarde.dk
Tue Apr 29 00:25:08 UTC 2003

I have commited Thomas Hasart's excellent contribution to trollproject:
His efforts mainly concern the project configuration dialog adding many
new features and also he has added to new qmake filegroups IMAGES and CORBA:

Quick summary of new features:
* Enhanced control of paths (include/libraries) with path order controlability
* Build order manipulation on subdir subprojects
* Compile button for single files

The new "Installation tab" in the project configuration dialog has been left
out only temporary, I will insert it again later this week.

Trollproject interested parties should take a look.

Good job Thomas.

Best regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde