Where to send new appwizard templates for kdevelop ?

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Mon Apr 21 20:50:06 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Monday 21 April 2003 20:32, Marco Krohn wrote:
> perhaps such specialized templates could be downloaded automatically using
> the same technique KOrganizer uses for "Get Hot New Stuff". Not sure if the
> knewstuff code could be easily integrated into gideon, but it would be cool

If there is a KDE-wide "new stuff" feature, I'll agree, but I won't agree to a
"you know what OS"-update jungle. Imagine you want to deploy 20 workstations
all pre-installed with KDevelop and KBear templates...?

I think it is the job of the packagers to provide a nice system. "apt-get
install kdevelop-kbear-templates" is not too difficult to write, or "yast2
--install kbear-templates".

Best regards,
Harry