Persistent class store

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Fri Apr 18 22:48:05 UTC 2003

BTW, is there a place to find more documentation on things like

- general architecture & design of the kdevelop language support
- what is the roadmap, what are the changes planned for the language support

Or does everybody just study the source code ???

For example, by chance I saw a ChangeLog entry about incrementalizing
the parsers. What's that?

Thanks & sorry if these are "beginner's questions"

Oliver