very small patch :-)

Holger Schröder holger-kde at holgis.net
Tue Apr 15 03:38:04 UTC 2003

Hi,

you can set the default style for the whole kde in the control center, click
k -> settings -> control center -> Appearance & Themes -> Style, and there
choose Highcolor Default, as this is the old kde 2 default theme.

you can also set the style in your program, the method for this is
QApplication::setStyle :

#include <qstyle.h>
#include <qsgistyle.h>

and somewhere in your QApplication/KMainWindow derived class write

	QStyle m_style = new QSGIStyle();
	setStyle( m_style );

this also works with style plugins, look at qstyle.html in the qt
documentation.