Ruby support plugin for Gideon

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Fri Apr 11 04:34:02 UTC 2003

> I just created a simple Ruby support plugin for Gideon. I attach it so
> that someone could add it to repository (if the plugin is of any use).

Good work! I've commited it.

> I am very new to KDevelop, so please forgive me if the subdirectory
> structure is not correct or the plugin lacks some important features.

I corrected makefiles, includes and so on, just do cvs update
to see the changes.

Please also take a look on creating documentation viewer TOC
files (documentation tocs examples are in kdevelop/doc/extras).
Ruby Language Reference Manual TOC would be usefull, I think.
Another good documentation about ruby language and
programming in ruby in general would be highly appreciated.

Awaiting for further improvements ;)

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department