New file creation

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Fri Apr 11 01:01:03 UTC 2003

> I added the pl and pm extentions to the template-info.xml , the files
> implementing the templates and update de perlhello demo project to include
> de <kdevfilecreate> entry , but when i select , new file i still get the
> option to select C or C header files , even if there are listed in the
> useglobaltypes list.

I've removed that feature from filecreate. It was added to make sure that
the imported project will have some file types available. I think it is not
necessary anymore since there are kdevfilecreate elements in all app templates
from parts/appwizard/imports.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department