[Fwd: Kdevelop Binary für SuSE 8.1 / broken link]

W. Tasin tasin at ee.fhm.edu
Thu Apr 10 13:56:03 UTC 2003

Hi Falk,

unfortunately I haven't a backup or a mirror of the kde-ftp-site, so I
cannot give you alternative links.
I even searched around to get alternative sites, but I didn't find them.

Ciao

Walter

I cc'd this to Martin:
Maybe you can point me to a location where I can get the old binary
packages of KDevelop 2.1.4 (formerly in the
/stable/3.0.5/(Turbo|SuSE|RedHat|contrib/Slackware) and
/stable/3.0.3/Mandrake/ and /stable/3.0.3/Conectiva -folders) to back
them up on our ftp-site, until newer packages will be available.