kdevelop/parts/debugger [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Wed Apr 9 05:49:08 UTC 2003

Yes, I have

annotation's are being removed from gdb (except level 1) so that is out.

MI doesn't work properly on gdb 5.2 and It is unreadable to the human eye.
Since I want to add raw gdb commands and also display the session, this would
require some work.

But the problems don't really lie in the data parsing but in getting the right
data and displaying it in the right places.

jbb