Hi && KDevProject

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Tue Apr 8 20:15:07 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 17.51, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> (The methods are simple enough to even be _implemented_ in kdevpart.cpp, so

Errr.. that was meant to say "kdevproject.cpp", of course.

If my earlier mail was too confusing, attached are the simple patches I'm
suggesting.

kdevproject.diff - the changes to KDevProject, implemented in the abstract
class.

cppsupportpart.diff - example of what typical "client" need do (just guessing,
roberto) :)

replace_widget.diff - the "provider" side. the replace part tells the project
about all the files it changes.

oh, btw, it works. at least on my box. :)

teatime