New Version Control part for Clearcase support

Ajay Guleria Ajay.G.at.Synopsys at synopsys.COM
Tue Apr 8 19:24:02 UTC 2003

Reposting this message. Can someone please tell me how I can add a part to
Kdevelop (Gideon) code stream?

Or better, I am attaching the part for Clearcase support and maybe someone
could add it under kdevelop/parts.

-Ajay