(I don't like)Multiple Buffers for the same file.

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Tue Apr 8 17:56:02 UTC 2003

On Monday 07 April 2003 08:15 am, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> Are you using CVS head? I added code ages ago to ensure this doesn't
> happen. (hmmm, didn't see bug 56429 until now, might take a look).

This happened again.  I wasn't sure how to capture any useful information on
the situation, but perhaps I should have simply snagged the recent dump in
the console where it was opened.  I'll do that next time.  I'll also file a
bug report.  Part of the problem is that I don't notice it right away, so I'm
not sure what I did just prior to the appearance of the errant second
instance.  I can say that I had recently clicked a compiler error message
which is consistent with what happened last time.

> Cheers,
> Hamish.

STH