gideon alpha 4...

Roberto Raggi raggi at di.unipi.it
Tue Apr 8 12:58:05 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 09:26, Teodorescu Cristian wrote:
> Roberto Raggi wrote:
> > can reenable it today.. i have a few patches to commit too, but i'm a
> >very busy at the moment, anyway i'll try to it in these days.
> >
> >after alpha 4 i would like to replace the classstore, i have a semi
> > working prototype for a "very simple" persistant class store that use
> > berkeley db 3, it is inspired to the class store of sourcenav

great!! i'll commit the new class store as soon as possible(maybe today if i
have time to add the support for the AND JOIN operation).. after that i'm
very happy if you want to contribute to finish it ;)

> I start coding classstore based on other DB so if you can send me your
> prototype maybe i can help you.
> I have a small question . How i invoke parser on a directory that is not
> part of current project

   m_cppSupport->backgroundParser()->addFile( "full-path" );

ensure that the file is parsed

    while( m_backgroundParser->filesInQueue() > 0 )
         m_backgroundParser->isEmpty().wait();

at this point you can access to the AST with

   m_cppSupport->backgroundParser()->lock();
   TranslationUnitAST* unit = 0;
   unit = m_cppSupport->backgroundParser()->translationUnit( "full-path" );
   // ### USE unit
   m_cppSupport->backgroundParser()->unlock();

when you have finished to use the AST, you can remove the AST with the command

   m_cppSupport->backgroundParser()->removeFile( "full-path" );

ciao robe