gideon alpha 4...

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Mon Apr 7 15:14:02 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Just to let you know that Alpha 4 will be released this week.  I've been
attempting to maintain the tag across what I know to be stable, but so much
happens over weekends that it's almost impossible to do. :)

I will attempt to get all recent commits into Alpha 4, but if you commit
something large, I may choose to not let it in so nothing breaks.

If there's some absolutely critical bug that needs to be fixed, in your
opinion, let me know.  This release is merely as a convenience for those who
don't want to run a cvs copy, and are still using alpha 3.

I also plan on posting a release schedule for 3.0 final on the web site by
this weekend.  Comments on it will be appreciated.

Regards,
Caleb