(I don't like)Multiple Buffers for the same file.

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Mon Apr 7 12:09:03 UTC 2003

On Monday 07 April 2003 05:52 am, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Never seen it!

Well, if I can reproduce it deterministically, I'll file a bug report.  If it
keeps happening, I'll file a bug report even if I can't deterministically
reproduce it.

Have you ever seen the submarine stealth mouse pointer?  That's a strange
state buffers get into some time wherein the mouse pointer becomes invisible
when moved 'over' the edit buffer.  I've only seen it apply to one buffer at
a time.  The other buffers in the same runtime instance of gideon work fine.

STH