is this a correct [dock_setting_default] block?

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Sun Apr 6 23:54:03 UTC 2003

The docking went haywire again, I deleted the [dock_setting_default] block and
that seems to have restored the functionality.  I'm not sure what should be
in that block, but it looks strange to me.  The stuff starting with File
Selector is the part that seems out of whack.

[dock_setting_default]
Application:stayButton=false
Application:type=DOCK
Automake Manager:stayButton=false
Automake Manager:type=DOCK
Breakpoints:stayButton=false
Breakpoints:type=DOCK
CVS:stayButton=false
CVS:type=DOCK
Classes:stayButton=false
Classes:type=DOCK
Difference Viewer:stayButton=false
Difference Viewer:type=DOCK
Disassemble:geometry=2,24,1211,261
Disassemble:stayButton=false
Disassemble:type=NULL_DOCK
Disassemble:visible=false
Documentation:stayButton=false
Documentation:type=DOCK
File Groups:stayButton=false
File Groups:type=DOCK
File Selector,Documentation,Recent,New File,Automake Manager,Classes,File
Groups,File Tree,mdiAreaCover,Messages,Application,Difference
Viewer,Valgrind,Grep,Replace,Konsole,Problems,Breakpoints,CVS:first_name=File