(I don't like)Multiple Buffers for the same file.

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Sun Apr 6 20:44:04 UTC 2003

I'm not really sure why this happened, but I ended up with multiple instances
of the same file being loaded into edit buffers within KDevelop.  It may have
been due to my use of the F12 "Switch Header/Implementation" feature.  For
some reason it doesn't always take me to the corresponding header or
implementation file, but instead reopens the file into a new and independant
edit buffer.  This can be problematic because I'm not sure which copy I'm
compiling against, and I'm also likely to close or save the wrong file.

This ability to have multiple edit buffers for the same file within the same
runtime instance of Gideon seems incorrect (to my way of thinking.)  What do
others think of this?

STH