New Version Control part for Clearcase support

Ajay Guleria Ajay.G.at.Synopsys at synopsys.COM
Fri Apr 4 23:51:02 UTC 2003

Hi all,

First, I would like to thank all of you for developing such a wonderful IDE. I
really enjoy to work with it and am working to get this adopted as standard
IDE for development within our group.

Part of this effort, I have created a new version control part that provides a
Clearcase menu for some of the basic clearcase functions . This part is
pretty similar to Perforce part created by Harald Fernengel. Hopefully, I can
put more functionality into this part later.

What do I need to do to make this a part of Kdevelop (Gideon) code stream?

Thanks in advance,

-Ajay