C++ code completion in custom project - how?

Jörg Rüppel asharky at uni.de
Wed Apr 2 00:44:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

subject says it all. I imported a custom project with very simple makefiles,
now there aren't any code completion options in the project options under C++
specific. What do I have to change to activate them?

Regards,
Jörg

--
Jörg Rüppel
http://www.sharky-x.de

"'+++ out of cheese error +++ MELON MELON MELON +++ redo from start +++'
 'Thank you. A simple "I don't know" would have been sufficient'"
   -- Terry Pratchett