c++ parser

Roberto Raggi raggi at cli.di.unipi.it
Sat Sep 7 15:37:03 UTC 2002

hi falk,
thanks for the hint.. cleanparse looks a very good product, but the
problem is that i haven't found a "parsable" specification of iso c++
yet, so is difficult to write a parser using a "parser generator" like
ANTLR, CleanParse, YACC.. ( see
http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=531848)

at the moment my parser recognize a lot of c++ features, the main lacks
are a good error recovery and a formal definition of AST.. now i'm
working on error recovery, and when i've finished i start to define a
DTD(i wish that daniel help me to design it)

ciao robe