kdevelop todo-list

Christian Couder christian at kdevelop.org
Sun Sep 1 10:44:02 UTC 2002

Jakob Simon-Gaarde wrote:
> Who maintains the todo-list:
> http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=current_work.html
> And isn't it time to update it a little? This list is the best way for
> newcomers to see what's in progress and what to expect of the next geration
> of kdevelop also it is good product PR.

Hi,

I don't know if the TODO file in CVS is uptodate but perhaps we should use it
to generate the TODO web page like we do with the Changelog.

It's easier to update the flat files in CVS and this way there is only one
place where changes should be made. Also more people probably have CVS write
access to the code CVS than to the web CVS.

Bye,
Christian.