current_work.html updated

GEHRMANN BERND BERND.GEHRMANN at gruppotc.com
Fri Oct 25 13:38:04 UTC 2002

Raggie -> Raggi, Geiseri -> Geiser AFAIK

I'm not sure what the intent of the 'initially created by' column
is; if it should point to the author of the majority of code of a
component, then debugger is by John Birch, lib/sourceinfo is
by Jonas Nordin, astyle and lib/widgets by MHK, abbrev by Roberto
Raggi. I'm also quite convinced that Jacob has rewritten trollproject
from scratch :-)

Bernd.