Internet listing

Nicole Anderson nicoleanderson at indiatimes.com
Tue Oct 22 08:19:03 UTC 2002

I did an internet search for people involved with economics issues and found you listed.  I wanted to find out if there could be a possible fit between the both of us.

I am with the Grant Alliance.  The Grant Alliance offers many exciting programs for nonprofits and ministries.  The programs are designed to fit your organizational needs.  Visit our website to learn about these features:

- Nonprofit Incorporations: $185 a month.
- Research: $200 for unlimited grant prospects
- Proposal Preparation: $400 for twelve grant proposals
- Business Plan Preparation: as low as $210 a month
- Program Plans for new nonprofits or social service agencies: call for a price quote

We will begin offering affordable fundraising campaigns!  Call to get more details.  Please view our advertising website at http://www.kiwitown.com/sites/funding to find out more.

Grant Alliance
866-282-1057 toll-free
240-282-6258
nicoleanderson at indiatimes.com

P.S. - If I reached you by mistake or if you do not want me to contact you further, my apologies.  Please reply to this email with the word "remove" in the subject line and you will not be contacted further.