Using Qt Designer file inside KDevelop project.

Victor Röder victor_roeder at gmx.de
Wed Oct 9 17:41:06 UTC 2002

Hi,

For the second popup dialog you have to call

(pseudo code)

reviseDlg redlg ( objectOfBaseDlg ); // objectOfBaseDlg is the first dialog

What do you mean with "forcibly"?

// Put this here in your constructor for example:
connect ( pushButtonThatPopupsTheSecondDialog, SIGNAL ( clicked() ), this, SLOT ( popupSecondDialog() ) );

That's no violence :-).

Maybe it's better you send in the code so that I could have a look

Bye
    Victor
  Yes, that's my intension. I built the second popup dialong as same as I created the first popup dialog.  In the *.cpp file of ths first dialog object, I wrote the following sentence into the SLOT function which correspondences to the "click" button SINGAL.

  reviseDlg redlg;

  redlg.exec();

  reviseDlg is the class name of the second dialog object.

  In addition, as I said, I added "connect" to forcibly combine SINGAL wiht SLOT. Although it works, I still doubt if it's a right way to active displaying a popup window.