The release...

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Tue Oct 8 18:44:03 UTC 2002

I am waiting to hear back from Dirk Mueller on the "official" things that
need to happen in order to make the release go smoothly.  Once I hear from
him I plan on going ahead with everything.

Harry told me that he was going to test Qt 3.0.3 compilation this evening,
and I think that we should wait to see if that works prior to a release.

As soon as I can I will tag the cvs, after which please feel free to start
committing your additions/changes to HEAD.

Caleb