Profiler support in KDevelop

okuti jbb at kdevelop.org
Fri Oct 4 20:55:05 UTC 2002

Hi Colin,

Having profiling support in kdevelop would be an excellent addition!

Unfortunately, I've not been doing kdevelop development for a while due to
work commitments, so all I can suggest is to get the latest kdevelop head
source and go from there.

KDevelop is now using KParts components so if you turn KProf into a KPart I
believe it should be easy to add.

subscribe to kdevelop-devel mailing list. That's where all the developers are
located, and they will be able to help much more that I can currently.

Welcome :-)

jbb