gideon release

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Thu Oct 3 19:50:05 UTC 2002

Heartily agreed.  Any help I can give in this let me know (if no one wants
to be a release coordinator, I'll be more than happy to).

Things I'd like to see (and do, if needed):

 * Web site upgrades/changes

 * Improved documentation

 * More visible todo list, and displays of what Gideon does that older
versions
 *   didn't.

 * ??

If any of the "maintainers" want to pass the buck off, just let me know.
I'd like to get Gideon visible while people are still actively downloading
beta2.

Caleb