Closing tab problem

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 18:11:02 UTC 2002

Yes, this is definitely a problem in the current KDevelop-2.1 series
too.

There is a 100% reproducable problem that windows do not close - I run
into that every day - but I have to admit I have not tried to fix it
either. The problem is with the QextMdi library, which is quite hard to
debug.

Send us a detailed report how to reproduce the problem and we maybe
able to get Falk to fix it.

Roland