Closing tab problem

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Wed Oct 2 16:20:05 UTC 2002

One problem I've experienced, from the 2.x versions up through recent Gideon
versions is that over time, some SDI tabs will not close using "Ctrl-W" or
File -> Close.  The only way I can get them to close is using "Close All".

Has anyone else experienced this behavior?  I don't have any justification
for why it happens, and it only happens to some files, but not all that I
may have open. It varies day to day which files it affects.

I am planning on digging into this, especially if it is a dilemma with
others.

Thoughts?

Caleb