integrate Qt Designer file into the project.

Helen Muller helen20020918 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 13:34:02 UTC 2002

Hi, all,

I'm working with KDE3 on Red hat 7.3. Now I'd like to combine a dialog interface into my project. I run uic on the *.ui file(s) and then add the resulting *.cpp and *.h files to the project. But there are many strange errors during Make... such as the definition is not recognised.

I don't know if it's the right way to integrate Qt Designer file into the project. Or there are something wrong with the installation.

Cheers,

Helen