small patch for qmake/trollproject; one other problem

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Wed Nov 27 22:50:05 UTC 2002

>    cd /home/andy/testxxx && qmake testxxx.pro
>
>    which fails since the project name is test.pro not testxxx.pro.
>
>    The attached patch fixes that problem.

I like your patch, but I'm wondering if we shouldn't do something different.
Since qmake by default looks for a .pro file that is named the same as the
directory, and gideon makes the qmake file the same name as the directory,
perhaps we'd be better off sticking to leaving startQMakeCommand as is and
making sure it creates .pro files that are named appropriately...

Anyone else have a comment?

> 2. For some reason the created binary does always have the name src
>    (same as the directory). The bin directory is still empty, even
>    though i expect the binary to be in that directory.
>    For some reason the TARGET in the src.pro seems to be ignored.
>    Changing the target name to blablubb still creates a binary with the
>    name src, even tough i expect blablubb. Any ideas ??

Send me (caleb at aei-tech.com) your pro file and I'll take a look.  I recently
converted some stuff over to .pro format from automake so I've been
familiarizing myself with the format as of late.

Caleb