patch for gideon segfault when changing the project

Andreas Wuest AndreasWuest at gmx.de
Tue Nov 26 21:37:05 UTC 2002

Hi,

attached you will find a patch that solves the gideon crash for me.
I basically extended the patch Sebastian sended me a little bit.
sorry, if the patch is in the wrong format, but i do not know how
to create one properly (diff, what options do i need to create one).
well, everything that is important can be seen in the diff anyway.

bye,

   / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
.