gideon-cvs, crash on opening project options

Maximilian Hrabowski maximilian at hrabowski.net
Wed Nov 20 18:26:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have actually compiled a fresh cvs-checkout of gideon (and whole kde as well
+ qt-3.1.0)
Everything works well, but when i open menu->Project->Project_Options
gideon crashes after a bunch of console error messages mostly quoting
something like
QPushButton::property( "title" ) failed: property invalid or does not exist
QListBox::property( "text" ) failed: property invalid or does not exist
QListBox::property( "title" ) failed: property invalid or does not exist
Qxxx::property....(full console log attached)
and
Der Wecker klingelt.(Ich glaub eher bei dem piepts wohl)

For I don't think this is a 'common' bug I presume having used the 'wrong'
CXXFLAGS during compilation. Are there any compiler-flags (with gcc-3.2)
that should be avoided when compiling gideon or kdelibs or qt (like
-fomit-frame-pointer etc.)

Regards,

Maxim